Monday, November 3, 2014

TE November Sneak Peeks - Day 1



It's time again for sneak peeks of new products coming to Taylored Expressions!!  I don't know about you, but I always LOVE this part of the month!  :)  Today I have two projects to share with you using some new products!  The first uses the NEW Pockets & Pages Medallion Showcase, the Pockets & Pages Banner with Bonus and something totally new to TE, Punchables - Christmas

I created a two page scrapbook layout using the new products along with an older photo of my kids.  The papers are Cherry Pop, Peapod, NEW Poppy Seed, and papers from the Gingerbread Lane Paper Pack.  I used some Gingerbread Lane Sequins as well. I die cut Peapod with the P&P Medallion Showcase.  I die cut the "be merry" from the Punchables - Christmas to fit in the medallion center.  The punchables are pre-printed circle words printed on cardstock that can be die cut or punched. 

On this page, I used the P&P Banner with Bonus Die.  I didn't end up using the banner, but the bonus is that lovely "Dec" die cut.  The Poppy Seed cardstock was die cut using the Pockets & Pages Essentials 4x6 Die


The second project I have for you uses the NEW Tin Topper and On Display Tin Insert along with the Little Bits - Teapot.  I created a little gift tin that holds some festive teas.  

I die cut the NEW Sweet Basil cardstock with the Tin Topper Die.  I die cut the teapot using the Little Bits - Teapot along with some papers from the Gingerbread Lane Paper Pack

I die cut the On Display Tin Insert and placed it inside the tin to "display" the teas when you open the tin.  This die set also has dies that cut parts to hold earrings and a necklace if you'd like to put jewelry in the tin.  Very cool! 

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   






5 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute projects, Charmaine!!!! Your pages are adorable especially with your sweet little kiddos and I love the gift tin!!!

Lenora said...

Love these little dies and the amazing projects you made using them!

Kathy JH said...

Cute pages - love all of the pocket and pages dies.m that tin is really cute too.

Noreen said...

Even though the dies are designed for use with tins, I like the way you used them to create layers on your card.

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

Love the idea of putting tea into the decorated tins.... Also am so happy to see your designs by following the blog- cute stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails