Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Taylored Expressions November Sneak Peeks - Day 3

 

Welcome back for Day 3 of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions!!  I hope you've enjoyed the past two days and the exciting new products we've shared so far!  Today I have two more projects to share with you!  The first uses the NEW Take Your Place and Napkin Ring dies. 

Take Your Place and Napkin Ring help to create the perfect table setting!  I know my kids will be thrilled to find their seats at the table assigned with a name card!  lol  For the place cards, I used papers from the Gingerbread Lane Paper Pack as well as Cherry Pop and Oreo cardstock.  The names were die cut using the Mini Caps Alpha & #s and the snowflakes were die cut from Sugar Cube cardstock using the Make a Snowflake Dies. 

The napkin rings used Cherry Pop, Oreo and Sugar Cube cardstock again with the Make a Snowflake Dies. 

My second project for today uses the NEW Perfect Blend stamp set.  This is a cute "coffee and friends" stamp set.  I stamped and colored the image from the set and matted it with Poppy Seed cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white onto Mulled Wine cardstock, which was die cut using the Build a Tag 1 Die

The base green color is the NEW Sweet Basil cardstock and the Dijon cardstock was die cut using the NEW Loop-de-loo Cutting Plate.  I just love the look of the new cutting plate! 



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




4 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

Such cute projects! I love these new products!

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

Great projects! Love your colors and designs

stamper101 said...

cute placecards and napkin holders just in time for the holidays -great card!

Kathy JH said...

I love these name cards and napkin holders - they will be perfect for something for my grandkids to make.And I love your card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails