Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Taylored Expressions November Sneak Peeks - Day 2

 Welcome back for Day 2 of sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions!  Today I have two more projects to share with you!  The first project uses the NEW Build a Tag 1 Die.  I just LOVE this new series that is starting at TE!  It makes creating a tag so easy!  A lot of times I don't make tags simply because I feel like the "layout" is boring or there's nothing really interesting about it.  This die has changed that for me.  I feel like I'm added some texture and depth now!

I used papers from the Gingerbread Lane Paper Pack as well as Cherry Pop, Granny Smith, Toffee and Oreo cardstock. . .and the NEW Sweet Basil. The stamp sets I used for these tags are Christmas Doodles and Baby, It's Cold Outside
As far as other dies, I used Little Bits - Christmas Tree, Little Bits - Mittens and Little Bits - Holly.  Along the bottom of two of the tags, I used a NEW die called Skinny Mini Borders

The second project I have today uses the NEW You've Got Mail - Fall set.   I started by using the NEW Burlap Embossing Folder on the card base on the NEW Mulled Wine cardstock.  I stamped the image from You've Got Mail - Fall onto Toffee cardstock, colored it and then embossed that with the Burlap Embossing Folder as well. 

The sentiment is from the NEW In & Out - Thanks set.  I die cut some banners using the Banner Stacklets 1 for the sentiment panel and matte.  The deep green cardstock is the NEW Sweet Basil, and the gold is the NEW Dijon

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

SUPPLIES USED:
 

  
   




5 comments:

Noreen said...

Neat tags - they'll be lovely on you gifts!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Great tags--and that burlap embossing folder looks cool!

Chris L.

Unknown said...

Fantastic tags. I just love them.

Jean Bullock said...

Delightful tags. My favorite is the one with the tiny mittens but they are all darling. Cute colors too.

Kathy JH said...

Great tags! And I love that burlap embossing folders.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails