Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Verve November Diva Dare

The November Diva Dare is going on over at the Verve Blog.  Today is my turn to share my take on the challenge, Vellum Visions.  I don't use vellum very often, but when I do, it's usually to "soften" a busy patterned paper so that I can stamp a sentiment.  For my card, I used the Surely Goodness set from Verve along with the coordinating dies, Goodness Flowers Die Set.  The papers are from the Simple Life Collection from Echo Park. 

I stamped the sentiment onto the vellum and then some flowers from the set.  The large flower was die cut and then stamped and added to the card with foam tape.  I used some ribbon from the Spring Fling Collection to finish the card.  

Head on over to the Verve Blog to see more answers to this month's challenge or for two chances to win!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails