Sunday, March 25, 2007

Great Mail Day!

Yesterday, Saturday, was a great mail day for me! I got TWO cards! The first was from Beate. . . how very sweet of her! I was so touched that she took the time to send me a card. She is just the SWEETEST! The card is absolutely beautiful! Thank you, Beate, for making my day!



The second card was from Mary (breeze7 on SCS). Mary liked a card that I posted in my gallery and pm'ed me asking if I would swap with her. I was really flattered. I said "SURE!" This is the wonderful card she sent me! Plus those adorable stickers! What a fun surprise! Thank you, Mary! I love your card and the stickers are just the cutest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked the card even though it's not your birthday! LOL
Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails