Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rustic Jungle



This was for Color Challenge 105 on SCS. . .Rustic Retreat. I don't think I've used this many colors on a card at one time, but I like it! I just happened to have this ribbon from Michael's that went along with the color combo. I added some dimension to the card by using dimensionals, and by mounting pieces of the animals on dimensionals. I actually like how it turned out. Looking at it now, I think I should have grounded the animals somehow. Oh well, maybe next time! :) Thanks for visiting! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- SU Wild About You; Ink- Really Rust, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Cool Caribbean; Paper- Cool Caribbean, Old Olive, So Saffron, Really Rust, DCWV Chocolate; Accessories- black marker, ribbon from Michael's, dimensionals.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

So cute - I love the colors!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love this card!!! This is one of my favorite sets and I just love how you've used it! Definitely will be casing this! :)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog -- looks great!

I love, love, love your jungle!!! That lion is TOO cute.

I really LOVE how big your photos are when enlarged -- I love seeing all the details!

Anonymous said...

kGREAT card-- love your layout, colors and WONDERFUL ribbon!!! What a great tie-in!!!

DeborahLynneS

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

LOVE it! That is such a fun card!
~Angie

Julie said...

I love this card! It is hard for me to read the supplies. I can read the ones two posts earlier but this seems to be a lighter purple and is hard for me to read.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. THIS CARD IS SO ADORABLE. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON YOUR BLOG AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STUFF. YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO MY FAVORITES LIST!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails