Sunday, March 25, 2007

Super Sketch Sunday #8


For those of you who have never visited Amy Westerman's blog, you really must! She makes some BEAUTIFUL cards and does some really neat things, like her Super Sketch Sunday Challenge. She posts a card sketch for you to try every Sunday! How cool is that? This is my card based on her sketch. I made it for my cousin who is going to be 10 years old soon. I think she'll really like all the "girly" colors and sentiments. So, go check out Amy's blog and try her sketch challenge! Have a beautiful Sunday! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- SU Think Big, A Muse sentiment; Ink- Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Green Galore; Paper- DCWV brown, SU Whisper White, Oriental Trading patterned paper; Accessories- Prima flower, Making Memories brad, Oriental Trading ribbon, sponge.

5 comments:

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check her blog out! That's a super fun card and I bet she will think it's fabulous! Great paper and ribbon. I'm so in love with those new patterned Primas!
~Angie

Amy said...

Charmaine! You are so right, I LOVE all the bright colors and flowers and EVERYTHING! Great job, I think I will post this on my website today, is that ok? I'll send you off an email as well just to make sure!

Thanks for playing!

Amy

Jackie said...

Very pretty - I love the bright colors!

Allison Rankin said...

A super interpretation of the sketch...love the bright, fun colors!

Jami Speidel said...

WOW!!! Another awesome card! I love the color combo and cute polka-dot prima. I'll have to check out that blog. Thanks for the tip!

P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It's always nice to get compliments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails