Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kitty Notes



I made this notepad holder a little while back, but I wanted to post a tutorial to go with it, so I held off on posting it until now. The tutorial is almost finished, so if you're interested, check back later today!

This holds a 3"x5" notepad, and even has a slot to hold a pen on the side! When I saw these, I thought they were so cute, but looked a little complicated. It really wasn't once I actually did it. Hopefully, you will find the tutorial helpful. I don't think the picture shows it very well, but there is a shadow of glitter around the kitty. It's really pretty when the light hits it!

The girls and I are taking my grandma shopping today (our weekly ritual), so I'll finish up the tutorial when we get back. Remember to check back later! Have a great day! SUPPLIES: Stamps- Pink Cat Studio, Cat Plate #1, alphabet; Ink- Black Fluid Chalk Ink; Paper- DCWV black, pink, olive, lime, watercolor paper; Accessories- Making Memories brads, word window punch, horizontal slot punch, Aquapainter and classic ink pads, Bic pen, ribbon from Michael's, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable I can't wait to see the tutorial

Anonymous said...

This notepad is so, so, SO cute!!! I love that sweet kitty and the alphabet stamps are adorable! I can't wait to see the tutorial.

Have fun shopping -- great blog!!! :)

Linda Nicholson said...

Oh...so cute! Love this little kitty (she's on my 'want' list). I'll definately be back for the Tutorial!

Linda (LSN on SCS)

Melissa said...

Oh! My favorite colors and everything! I look forward to the tutorial!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Great tutorial! I'll have to give it a try!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

What a purrrfect little combo of colors and stamps! Love it!
~Angie

Shanismom said...

very cute notepad holder and the cat.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Purrrrrfectly fabulous! Just love how you pulled this all together. Thanks for the awesome tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails