Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Mail!

I have been so very blessed to receive some happy mail lately!

This first card is from Pam Speidel at Stamping with Serendipity. Pam is SUCH a sweetheart and is always leaving such sweet, supportive comments. A visit to her blog ALWAYS makes me smile! She always posts such beautiful and HAPPY creations! Thank you, Pam for this happy, happy card using one of my favorite characters! :)


The second card I received is from Denise at the The Paper Landscaper. Denise is another one who ALWAYS leaves such sweet, supportive comments. . .and every day too! I don't know how she does it AND creates such gorgeous cards! I adored this card on her blog and the next thing I knew, it was in my mailbox! Thank you, Denise, for sending me this card. . .I just LOVE it!

The last piece of happy mail I received was from fellow Prettie Girl Danielle Lounds. Danielle made this box and posted it on her blog a while ago. I told her how much I LOVED the box and how she used Sophia Ballerina. Not only did I get the box in the mail, but it was filled with some gorgeous ribbon! I cannot wait to use it! Thank you so much, Danielle, for being so thoughtful! I LOVE the box and the ribbon!


1 comment:

Danielle L. said...

Woo hoo! Glad you like it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails