Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, Jessie challenged the Prettie Girls to "make it new" by using a Paper Pretties stamp set that we haven't used in a long while. This was it for me! I LOVED the Surf's Up set when it came out last year, but I haven't used it since! I was very happy to bring surfin' Snowflake out again. :) I can't wait to see what the other Pretties made new again!
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Wednesday! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Surf's Up (Paper Pretties); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, New Leaf (PTI); Accessories- Copic markers, border punch (EK Success), Circle and Scallop Circle punches (Marvy Uchida), Summer Sunrise ribbon (PTI); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...I love that little guy :)

StampOwl said...

This is fabulous Charmaine

Unknown said...

Super cute!! He's so summery! :)

Lorie said...

This is a great image! Super fun and just brings a smile to my face! :o)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Charmaine! What a great set to use and I LOVE how you framed him in the circle!! DELIGHTFUL!!

Denise Marzec said...

Such fun colors!

Alex said...

He IS cute, I am glad you brought him back out!! This is a great card, makes me ready for summer! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ida said...

Absolutely Adorable! What a cute card and image. Very fun.

Jessica Diedrich said...

So cute! It was a toss up between this one and Sophia for me...and Sophia won LOL...but I'm so happy to see him..he's too cute!!!

Connie M. said...

This is so very cute, Charmaine! LOVE the colors!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Darling, Charmaine!!

Rose Ann said...

So cute and fun!! Lovin' this, Charmaine!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

TOTALLY adorable girl!! I love it!! Happy Mother's Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails