Tuesday, May 5, 2009

JustRite Week at Stamper's Dream!

It's JustRite Week at Stamper's Dream! All this week, the Dream Team is featuring the newest releases from JustRite Stampers! Here's the schedule for this week so you can check out the wonderful creations!

Monday - Kimberly , Laurie , and Michelle
Tuesday - Tosha , Cammie , Michelle and me
Wednesday - Denise , Tosha , and Michelle
Thursday - Cindy , Laurie , and Michelle

For my creation, I used the Tiny Words and Centers set. I decided to create something that my daughter Savannah would LOVE. . .a Top Secret Notebook! :) Hidden behind the Top Secret button (and attached with hemp) is her "decoder". I made it by brayering Pure Poppy ink over acetate and punching it out with the scallop circle punch. To keep the ink from being smeared, I punched out another piece of acetate to place over the wet ink and sandwiched them both between two black scallop pieces.

Remember these "decoder" things when you were a kid? I always remember there being a busy pattern that hid the words. The busiest background pattern I had that I thought would work was from one of my Verve sets, Wishful Elegance. I used the Harmony Rectangle Stamper to stamp "Savannah's, Keep Out" in light blue ink within the busy pattern. In order to see the "secret words", you have to use the "decoder" which blocks out the red pattern so that all you see are the words! (you may have to click on the photos to see an enlarged version so you can actually read the words!) Savannah LOVES it! She thinks it's magic! LOL Be sure to stop and see what Tosha , Cammie , Michelle have for you today! I'm sure you'll LOVE their projects. . .I know I always do!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a GREAT day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Tiny Words and Centers set, Harmony Rectangle Stamper (JustRite Stampers), Wishful Elegance (Verve Stamps); Ink- Pure Poppy (PTI), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Pure Poppy (PTI), Basic Black (SU), acetate; Accessories- Circle and scallop circle punches (SU), Bind It All (Zutter), hemp

12 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

GET OUTTA TOWN!! This is SO FLIPPIN' COOL! You amaze me...your projects are always so clever, but this takes the cake. Awesome Awesome AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

How super cool is this?!!! You always come up with the greatest ideas - so smart!! :)

Cristy G said...

Your top secret notebook is so awesome! I am going to get busy and try making some for my kids, they will LLLLOVE it. Thanks for the great idea.

Unknown said...

I just KNOW Savannah must love this Top Secret notebook. How cute and fun! You rock, gf!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Very cute! I have always loved using this in the classroom!! SO darling with the punch shapes!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooo cute and clever, Charmaine!! LOVE it!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh my goodness!! How totally clever and cool!! What fun Charmaine. You are a creative genius for sure!!!! LOVE this!!

Carolyn King said...

akkk...JUST too cute Charmaine! My son would LOVE this....what a cool idea!!! Great job gf!

Christi Flores said...

What an awesome idea!! I love this!!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Charmaine...this is BEYOND clever!! SOOOOOOO cool!! I will definitely have to case this!!

Mothermark said...

What fun this is! Very clever and cool! I love the colors you chose! Who'd a thunk.....decoder! You just rock!

Anonymous said...

What master spy wouldn't love this notebook!

Swedie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails