Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taylored Expressions Spring Spectacular!

Taylor has done it again! You have to check out the fabulous Spring Spectacular Key Ingredients Kits being offered in limited quantities at a spectacular discount ($12.95)! Today my projects feature the Delighted kit. I found this kit really fun to play with because I've never used a kit like this before. I usually always stamp and I didn't stamp much at all with these projects. There are so many different elements in the kit that you don't even have to pull out your stamps! There are die cuts that have sentiments on them as well as acetate layovers. There are SO many elements to work with and you can create so many cards with the kit contents! What's even better is that each kit will include a full color inspiration sheet with 6 samples created by members of the Baker's Dozen!

For my first card, I used one of the acetate layovers and placed it over a window I punched in the card so you get a little peek into the card. The sentiment is one of the die cuts that come in the set. I added a little coordinating ribbon (also in the kit) and finished!








The second card also uses a die cut from the kit. I did stamp the "sunshine" sentiment on the little tab (also a die cut in the kit), but that is the only stamping I did on my 3 projects!







For my third project, I created a scrapbook page. I saw this die cut sentiment with the frame and had the PERFECT picture of my daughter Arwen to add to it. I just added some faux stitching and ribbon and was finished in minutes!







The Key Ingredients Kits really are a great and simple way to create coordinating cards and projects in a matter of minutes. You don't have to think about pairing papers and ribbons because it's all done for you! If you'd like to give them a try, head on over to Taylored Expressions because these particular kits are only available for a limited time!


For more inspiration using these different Key Ingredients Kits, visit:


Dawn Dazzled
Jami Dazzled

Jodi Delighted
Laura Enchanted
Sankari Enchanted
Karen M. Brilliant
Taylor Brilliant

12 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Charmaine, these are adorable! Love the peek a boo with the transparency and the scrapbook page is perfect!

Karen Motz said...

These are awesome Charmaine! I love the one with the photo of your daughter...it's precious!

Jami said...

Oh My! All 3 projects are soooo sweet! That scrapbook page is really FAB!!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

OH!! Charmaine! These are AMAZING!! WOW WOW WOW! I cannot even stand how CREATIVE and awesome you are! LOVE how you used the transparancy die cut for the first card!! These are DELIGHTFUL my friend! DELIGHTFUL!!

Dawn Easton said...

ACK! How totally sweet Charmaine!! Fabulous creations girl!

Denise Marzec said...

Your style is always so fresh and cheerful! Love these!!

Taylor said...

So cute, Charmaine! I love how little stamping you used... a welcome change from the norm! :)

Sankari W. said...

Charmaine - you SOOO rock!!! That first card with the transparency is holy wow awesome!! I LOVE the way you incorporated "sunshine" into the sentiment in the second card and that third card is just absolutely GORGEOUS!!! OMG! I totally love all of them!!! You are so talented Charmaine - and a total inspiration!
Sending you big hugs!
Sankari :)

Rose Ann said...

I'm loving all of your wonderful projects, Charmaine!!

Christi Flores said...

Wow!!! I love it all!!!

Bethany Paull said...

These are so sweet! Great variety.

Unknown said...

Such pretty projects! That picture of Arwen is just soooo sweet!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails