Friday, May 1, 2009

Special Day!


We at Paper Pretties are SO EXCITED today!! Not only are we introducing a BRAND new set by none other than our own Prettie Girl, Danielle Lounds, but we are having an EXTRA SPECIAL party! Today is Christie's birthday!!! (the owner and operator of Paper Pretties) Please join us at the party tonight to wish her a VERY happy birthday!! The festivities start at 8pmEST, so be there or be square!!
This card gives you a peek of the new line of stamps that Paper Pretties will be carrying, called Fat Cat Stamps. It is illustrated by Danielle and is called Home Sweet Home. Isn't it adorable?
How would you like to win this set? All you have to do is follow the blog hop featuring this set. It starts with Christie, so if you didn't start there, head on over! After my blog, your next stop is Christi. (yes, the one without the "e") :) Follow the blog hop until the end where you'll reach Danielle's blog and leave a comment! Good luck and happy hopping! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the party tonight too! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Home Sweet Home (Paper Pretties); Paper- Delicate Dots DS (SU), Kraft (PTI); Accessories- Copic markers, Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Heart punch (SU), brad (Making Memories), hemp, paper piercer; Finished card measures 4.25" square

17 comments:

StampOwl said...

oh I love it Charmaine!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable! Love the sentiment on the heart! And is that a red heart eyelet I see? I think mine have 40 inches of dust on em!

Unknown said...

what a great layout and so sweet with the hearts!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fabulous Charmaine!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very cute Charmaine! Love this image!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SUPER cute, Charmaine! Love the softer colors!

Christi Flores said...

So now I'm the "one without the E"? Hahaha!!!! This is amazing Charmaine! I love the heart! :) So sweet!

Jodi Collins said...

Just beautiful Charmaine! LOVE the colors and layout on this!!

Chrissy's Creations said...

What a cute card, I love it.

Chrissy's Creations said...

Great card, so sweet.

Jackie Pedro said...

Darling, Charmaine!!!

Ashley said...

Your card is so sweet. Love it!

Jen T said...

Colors are great!! Very nice.

Annette Pagnusat said...

I just love the contrast of the yellow with the kraft paper!

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew someone was moving just so I could case this, love it GF!

Danielle L. said...

Oh wow! This is just beautiful Charmaine! Love it! :)

Kristine said...

Awww..super cute! That Danielle is sure talented :) Love all the houses I've seen. Great colors here Charmaine!

I finally got a card done today using my new Hola Chica! I just got it from my SOTM yesterday. I popped in on the jammie party, but didn't get a challenge done for it :( Maybe if there's still time I can do one tomorrow? Thanks for the great challenges!! CHristie is sooo sweet too. There was tons of fun happenin' over there! =P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails