Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taylored Expressions May 20th Key Ingredients

It's time for another Key Ingredients Subscription Release at Taylored Expressions! You can read more about the Key Ingredient Subscriptions on THIS POST.


This month, Taylor challenged the Baker's Dozen to create versatile all-occasion cards without a sentiment on the front. We were required to add stitching, either faux or real. Faux stitching is my favorite! :) I made a set of four all-occasion cards along with a little tote to hold them. What card set would be complete without a holder of some sort, right?


For the first card, I used an image from the A Year of Sweets 2 set.




The second card uses an image from the Fresh Flowers set. The image was stamped on the inside of the card and a window was punched on the front and framed with a scallop circle.


The third card uses an image from the Downtown Diva set.



















The last card uses an image from the Sweet Celebration set. I thought it would be perfect for any kind of party.















For the tote, I used a piece of 8.5"x11 cardstock and scored along the 11" sides at 4.5" from each end. Then I scored along the 8.5" sides at 1.25" from each end. I attached the handle with brads and added some ribbon across the front of the tote.







All four cards AND the tote were created using the May 20th Key Ingredients Subscription Kit and I still have TONS left in my kit! The other great thing is that everything coordinates perfectly! I didn't really have to think about anything but which stamps I wanted to use or the layouts of the cards. Be sure and check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen created for the challenge:







Ana Wohlfahrt
Donna Baker
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Laura Fredrickson
Taylor VanBruggen


You may also want to check out the TE Favor Box Sampler! It's a great special that Taylor is running now through 5/24! If you like the favor boxes that Taylored Expressions offers, this is your chance to try a variety of them at a discounted price!

10 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Wow Charmaine! You rocked this challenge and now you have this absolutely adorable card set. Very cute!

Jami said...

Oh Charmaine - this set is so charming and what a way to show off the KI!

Alex said...

These are fabulous Charmaine and I LOVE that tote and need to try my hand at making one!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sankari W. said...

WOWOWOW!! Charmaine - this is simply beautiful!!! You always create such wonderful creations - That tote rocks the boat!!! Sending you hugs!
Sankari :)

Jodi Collins said...

These are just FANTASTIC Charmaine! I just KNEW you were going to create a little purse for your cards! You ROCK my friend!!!

Karen Motz said...

These are all so awesome! I love that little tote too and the KI kit....yum!!! I simply must order one for myself. :)

Lorie said...

This is absolutely fabulous Charmaine! It is time for me to get busy with my kit! :o)

Bethany Paull said...

These are really sweet Charmaine. And what could be better than having the whole kit and kaboodle packaged up so nicely?

Denise Marzec said...

Great cards and I'm LOVIN' that tote!!

Unknown said...

Amazing! So many pretty cards and goodies!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails