Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Tangerine Tango!

I told you I loved Tangerine Tango! LOL One of the challenges for our last Prettie Pajama Party was a color challenge. . . to use Kraft, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip. I used the Give Thanks Sophia from Paper Pretties. She is the June stamp of the month.

I used some Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilities as well as the Welcome Baby Cuttlebug folder for my card.

Today's Thursday, so don't forget to check out the Paper Clip for Danielle's challenge! They're lots of fun and great for giving inspiration if you're in need! :) Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Give Thanks Sophia (Paper Pretties); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette), Tangerine Tango (SU); Paper- Kraft (PTI), Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip (SU); Accessories- Copic markers, Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Cuttlebug Welcome Baby folder (Provocraft), Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain, small oval punch (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, what a bright and fun card. I haven't worked with my Tangerine for a while. Love it with kraft!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely Darling! I love the shadow you created in the same shade around her. SO sweet!

ohradiogirl said...

Very nice card. I like the embossed circles on the bottom portion of the card. Are those from SU also?

Dawn Easton said...

Totally adorable Charmaine! Those colours are so yummy together!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Now, how sweet is she! What a darling card!! LOVIN' the kraft with the tangerine!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Charmaine!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so sweet and pretty...and I love the colors!!

Unknown said...

Love those colors on cute Sophia!! Such a sweet card! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails