Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Spring

Due to all of the rain we've been having lately, I thought this card would be appropriate! :) The image is Shower Chick from Stampendous and the sentiment is from the Happy Greetings Sparkle Clear set from Hero Arts. Both of these sets as well as the May Arts ribbon and Sparkly Fluff (I used Lemon Drop Yellow) can be found at Stamper's Dream. The little flower in her hair is also from the Happy Greetings Sparkle Clear set. It fit perfectly over the stamped flower. The chick looks so fluffy in real life and the sparkles in the fluff add that little adorable "extra". . .almost like glistening rain drops! :)

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Shower Chick (Stampendous), Happy Greetings Sparkle Clear set (Hero Arts); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Lemon Tart (PTI); Accessories- paper piercer, Lemon Drop Yellow Sparkly Fluff (Our Craft Lounge), border punch (EK Success), Copic markers, ribbon (May Arts); Finished card measures 4.25" square

9 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet card! Love all the white space used here, and of course the sparkley, fluffy chick! : )

Unknown said...

OMGosh....that little check is so cute covered with the Sparkly Fluff! Simply adorable, Charmaine!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your sweet little sparkly fluffed chicky!! Love the pop of pink from your pretty ribbon too!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, this couldn't be any sweeter. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Christi Flores said...

I absolutely ADORE chicks!! This is the sweetest thing!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just the cutest!!

Amy said...

We are in desperate need of rain here in Mpls! Send some my way! Love your sweet card...the fluffy little guy is adorable. Oh, and THANK You for the amazing card Charmaine--I love the hola chica girl--you color like a goddess! It made my day:)

Hugs,
Amy

CraftingAnu said...

we so need rain here in Kuwait. Only dust storms r what we are getting. The rain would settle all the dust down a bit.
I love your cute chick. But what I find very interesting is the border u used. It kind of reminded me of footprints. ok, not human prints but chick prints. As if the chick was getting wet in the rain and then left prints when it walked.
Made the card all the more interseting and clever for me!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this totally made me smile! What a darling card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails