Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Springtime Bling

Here's some Spring bling to brighten your day! I used the Hello Spring set from Our Craft Lounge and coated the flowers with some Rockin' Pink Sparkly Fluff, also from Our Craft Lounge. The patterned paper is from the Artsy-Licious Bloom line from Chatterbox. The Rose ribbon is May Arts. All of these products can be found at Stamper's Dream.

I added some paper piercings and used a Mega Circle punch to "cut out" a space for the curved sentiment. Finally, I added a scalloped border using a punch from EK Success. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you're having a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Hello Spring (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Artsy-Licious Bloom (Chatterbox); Accessories- paper piercer, Mega Circle punch (Marvy Uchida), border punch (EK Success), Sparkly Fluff (Our Craft Lounge), ribbon (May Arts), bling; Finished card measures 4.25" square

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Charmaine! I love all those colors, and that artsy.licious paper is awesome!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome!! Love the layered flowers with the sparkly fluff...and all that bright pink against the white just POPS! I like how you did the curved sentiment too.

Connie M. said...

This is just so pretty and pink!! Love all the added blig, Charmaine!!

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just wonderful! I love how happy it is! :o)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love your sketch for this Charmaine!! And the sparkly, fluffy flowers are gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

Wow Charmaine! I love love this card, it's absolutely gorgeous. Love the pink!

Melissa said...

Oooh....this just makes my heart sing! Fabulous my friend, fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Charmaine!!! Love all the sparkle and bright colours! Makes me dream of spring! It's snowing here today :(

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Charmaine!! I'm loving your flowers with all of that sparkle and bling!!

Unknown said...

So bright and cheery!! Love the bling! :) Hope you had a great day!!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so pretty, I love it!!!!

Unknown said...

You just rocked my pink world baby! WOW!

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful card -- love the colors and and the cutout for the sentiment!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS CHarmaine!
Can you tell I like this ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails