Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy As Happy Gets


I needed to create a special birthday card and I wanted to use the adorable Feeling Froggy set from My Favorite Things.  Since I was using an MFT set, I thought I'd also participate in this week's Wednesday Stamp Club.  Having a sketch to start with makes creating so much easier sometimes, don't you think?

I stamped the adorable Pure Innocence girl and colored her with Copic markers.  The papers are from Doodlebug as well as the Ladybug Twine.  I thought this sentiment made for a great birthday card.  Hopefully the recipient will think so too!  :) 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Feeling Froggy (MFT); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Doodlebug, Bazzill;  Accessories- Ladybug Doodle Twine (Doodlebug), glitter dots, Copic markers;  Finished card measures 4.25" square


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Charlie! Hey, I love your new photos on your blog, you look hot! :) Hope all is well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails