Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mojo Just Start


This week's Mojo Monday Sketch had a choice of either round or square.  I decided to go with the square.  I used a couple of sentiments from the Words of Wisdom set from Verve.  I just LOVE the sentiments in this set and I adore the fonts!  I stamped the main sentiment and then framed it by diecutting some red cardstock with the Rounded Scallop Frame Die

The papers are from the Happy Day Collection from Simple Stories.  I added the secondary sentiment to the card with foam adhesive and then tied a little bow with some Baker's twine.  The little gems were something I found in the dollar bin at Michael's a shopping trip.  I finished up the card with a stitching around the border.  Come play along with this week's Mojo Monday! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Words of Wisdom (Verve Stamps); Ink- Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger), Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado (PTI); Paper- Happy Day Collection (Simple Stories), Bazzill; Accessories- Rounded Scallop Frame Die (Verve Stamps), twine (Doodlebug);  Finished card measures 4.25" square



3 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Great card Charmaine! love the twine detail and the stitching--gives it such a warm touch!

Beate said...

Wonderful card, Charmaine!
Hugs and smiles

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails