Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Make It Monday - Computer Generated Sentiments


This week's Make It Monday Challenge is Computer Generated Sentiments on Die Cuts.  Such fun!  I decided to use the Enjoy the Ride set from Papertrey Ink.  I decided to create a sweet 16 birthday card for my cousin who will be 16 and able to drive soon.  :)  The first thing I did was print out her name onto cardstock using Microsoft Word and a font that kind of matched the fonts in the stamp set.  After I printed her name, I stamped the car so that her name would be on the license plate.  I just LOVE that the car can be personalized for her!  :) 


I used the Enjoy the Ride Die to die cut the car.  I thought the whole idea I had would work well in "pop-up" format, so I used the Movers and Shakers: Poppers Die to create the "Happy" inside the card and on the card front.  I die cut the numbers with the  By the Numbers Die Collection.  The papers I used are Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss and Polka Dot Parade.  I colored some parts of the car in with Copic markers and added some Sweet Blush Swiss Dots Ribbon

You can see other entries to this week's challenge here.  Thanks for stopping by!



11 comments:

Brenda Fuss said...

What a gorgeous and detailed card. I love it!! Genius idea!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Adorable Charmaine!!!

Joyce said...

Such a fun card. Congratulations on your facebook shout out, too.

Rebecca said...

So Cute! I love the personalized card and she will too.

Miriam Prantner said...

This card is adorable, clever, and so technically perfect! Love it!!!

Beate said...

That's just plain awesome!
Hugs and smiles

Marybeth said...

Charmaine , this is just adorable card, I love the bug and think it makes a perfect 16 yr. old personal card.
Congrats on the shout out from Nicole!

LEG Studios said...

Fabulous card - congrats on the shout-out!!

Kathy Mc said...

Such a cute "sweet sixteen" card for your cousin. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see her name on the license plate. Great job on the challenge!

Suzanne Russell said...

Great card, Charmaine! What 16 year old wouldn't love to receive it? Congrats on the shout out from Nichole, too! Well deserved. :)

Cindy H. said...

Love this adorable card!! What a great idea to personalize the license plate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails