Friday, March 9, 2012

VLV What's Shaking?


It's Friday and time for a new Viva la Verve Sketch!  This week I'm hosting the challenge, so I hope you'll play along!  I LOVE to see what you create!  I used the Bunny Shake set for my card.  I think this little bunny is super cute!  I paired the image with some papers from the Hippity Hoppity Collection from We R Memory Keepers. 

I stamped the image and highlighted the bunny with a pale blue Copic marker.  I die cut the image with Plain Circle Nestabilities.  The sentiment was stamped on a piece die cut with the Charming Banner Die Set.  To finish the card off, I added some ribbon and stitching.


I hope you'll come play along with this week's sketch!  You can find all of the details for playing along by following the link above.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps-  Bunny Shake (Verve Stamps); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko);  Papers- Hippity Hoppity Colleciton (We R Memory Keepers), Bazzill; Accessories- Charming Banner Die Set (Verve Stamps); Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copic markers, ribbon, glitter dots;  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



2 comments:

Janelle Stollfus said...

Oh, what a cute cottontail! Love the bright and cheery colors on this card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails