Friday, March 2, 2012

TE Spring Special


Now through Sunday, Taylored Expressions is having a SALE on select Spring stamps!!  The sale price is reflected on the website and valid through Sunday, March 4th (or while supplies last). No promotion code necessary.  One of the sets included in the sale is Hello Spring.  This is such an adorable set with adorable images!  I've used the lamb image for my card along with the little ladybug and "punny" sentiment. 

I colored the images using Copic markers.  The patterned papers are from The Bright Side One Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I used the Clouds Impression Plate on the blue patterned paper.  I love the way it looks!  I used the Grass Border Die and the Picket Fence Border Die to create the scene.  The little butterfly was created using the Tiny Toppers Die Set

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!







2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

I used this set too...it's one of my favs!! FAB scene my friend!

Nicolemj said...

Love this card! I need to get the fence and grass! Love how you used them together! This is my favorite stamp set. I learned to use copics coloring those adorable sheep!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails