Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Make It Monday - Colored Kissing


I was able to play along in this week's Make It Monday - Colored Kissing challenge at Papertrey Ink.  I decided to use the Blooming Button Bits set along with the Bitty Background Blocks for my card.  First, I inked up the flowers in Summer Sunrise ink.  Then I used a different background for each flower and inked them in Canyon Clay ink. 

I stamped some large dots from the Polka Dot Basics set onto the Harvest Gold card base in Versamark ink.  I added some Rustic Cream Button Twine to the buttons as well as tying it around the card.  You can see other answers to the challenge here.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Blooming Button Bits, Bitty Background Blocks, Polka Dot Basics (PTI); Ink- Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Spring Moss (PTI);  Paper- Harvest Gold, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss (PTI); Accessories- Rustic Cream Button Twine, buttons (PTI);  corner rounder;  Finished card measures 4.25"X5.5"



9 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Charmaine: You really did a BEAUTIFUL job with the Make it Monday Challenge. PTI stamps are just AWESOME, and you really made yours ROCK! Good luck in the challenge. I also entered, and would love to hear your thoughts. If you get a chance to stop by, I would LOVE to have you as a new follower. I'd also like to follow you if you don't mind (couldn't find your follow button). Hope you can visit soon. Have a great week, Charmaine!
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Marybeth said...

Oh your card is so bright and cheery! You did a wonderful job . The buttons are a great touch , love this one.

victoria h said...

A beautiful card with fab colours and use of the technique.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Charmaine. I love yellow and orange!!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

What a pretty card! Love the colors you chose and the buttons are a nice touch...

Linda Beeson said...

I so love the orange flowers!!!

Luanne said...

Love your wonderful card Charmaine! Fun fresh colors and so sweet!

LEG Studios said...

Very pretty card - great job!

Suzanne Russell said...

This is one of my favorites for this week's challenge, Charmaine. I'm a yellow fan and you certainly used it for all it's cheeriness in this sweet card. Beautifully done technique! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails