Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mojo Smile


This week's Mojo Monday Sketch is a contest!  Most weeks are just for fun, but the first sketch of every month is the Mojo Madness contest in which you could win a Verve stamp set of your choice!  For my card, I decided to use the Blue Skies set along with some papers from the Dolled Up Collection from My Mind's Eye. 

I die cut the butterfly with patterned paper using the All Aflutter Die Set.  I stamped the butterfly on the die cut in Summer Sunrise ink and then added some Stardust Stickles to the butterfly.  The tag was die cut using the Tagged Rectangle Die.  The circle and scalloped circle pieces were die cut using Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilties.  To finish the card, I added the ribbon, the pearls and some stitching.

Come play along with this week's Mojo Monday!  You'll be glad you did!  ;)  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Blue Skies (Verve Stamps); Ink- Summer Sunrise (PTI), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Dolled Up Collection (My Mind's Eye); Accessories- All Aflutter Die Set, Tagged Rectangle Die (Verve Stamps); pearls (Kaisercraft), ribbon (PTI), Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders);  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"



1 comment:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute!!! Loved the sketch I just haven't had time to make anything!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails