Sunday, July 19, 2009

All the Fishes in the Sea

Here's a sweet little pillow box treat I created using the Pillow Box die from Stampin' Up. I used the Bubbles stamp set from Our Craft Lounge. I just LOVE that set! I used acetate for the pillow box and some Cosmo Cricket patterned paper to line the inside of the pillow box. I added some Goldfish crackers to the package and it's all set to go! I thought these would make adorable little treats for any kids. . .especially in the summer! Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you're having a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Bubbles (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- New Leaf (PTI), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- acetate, Snorkel Collection (Cosmo Cricket), New Leaf (PTI); Accessories- Pillow Box die (SU), circle and scallop circle punches (SU), border punch (EK Success);

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

excellent...great idea using goldfish in your project!!! CUTE!

Cheryl said...

It's adorable Charmaine!

(hope you and your new little one are doing wonderful!)

Joy said...

Soooooo cute Charmaine! :) Genius!

Denise Marzec said...

You know what?...I have this pillow box die and I STILL haven't used it...I really need to! Love the bubbles set with the goldfish crackers..perfect!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Charmaine...still thinking of you!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OMW - how CUTE is THAT?! I am so doing one of these for my son's first day of school! Charmaine - this is ADORABLE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails