Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Love To Read Bookmark

It's been a while since I've made one of these giant paper clip bookmarks and now as Savannah is ready to start kindergarten, she LOVES books and is always making herself bookmarks. I thought I'd make her a "real" bookmark. :)

I used the School For Max set from Stampendous. You can find this set at Stamper's Dream. It's adorable and absolutely perfect for those early school days!

Don't forget to check out the Sales and Specials section! Michelle has lots of stuff in there at great prices! Anytime you're looking for what's new at Stamper's Dream, you can can visit the New Arrivals section. Michelle is always stocking the store with new stuff, so you'll want to check back often!

Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- School For Max (Stampendous); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Melon Mambo (SU); Accessories- giant paperclip, Copic markers;

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, Charmaine! I haven't made those in a while either, and that stamp is just prefect for them!

Rose Ann said...

What a most adorable bookmark!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is sooooo sweet!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how CUTE! I've never made an altered paper clip, but I have a bunch of them in my stash so I may try. GREAT bookmark! I'm sure your daughter will LOVE it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

too cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails