Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #88

It's Friday and time for another Weekend Sketch Challenge! This week's sketch is hosted by Jenn, so head on over to her blog to see the sketch and play along! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword WSC88.

For my card today, I used two Verve sets, Everlasting Life and Miracles Blossom. I had a little trouble fitting the two pieces in on the bottom right corner of the card. I almost left them off, but I wanted to be true to the sketch. :)

Be sure to drop by and see what Beate, Jenn, Lori and Sharon have come up with for the sketch. I'm sure they'll be fabulous as always! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Everylasting Life, Miracles Blossom (Verve Stamps); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss (SU); Paper- Raspberry Tart DS, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss (SU); Accessories- Certainly Celery and Regal Rose markers, border punch (SU), ribbon (Darice), buttons (PTI), Labels 2 Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Finished card measures 4.25" square

20 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love it Charmaine! Gorgeous color combo, and the images in the corner fit perfect....love it all!

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! Wonderful job!

Jennifer Aviles said...

Good morning, sweet Charmaine! This is so bright and cheerful and just *happy*! Great job!

Lori Craig said...

Love all your bright colors. Great job with all the elements of the sketch. This is pretty, Charmaine! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful card, Charmaine -- what a gorgeous stamp set! You rocked the sketch, girlfriend -- I couldn't quite get my mojo going!

Sharon Harnist said...

Oh, and best of luck on Monday!! ;-)

Connie M. said...

Oh so pretty Charmaine! Love the colors, and the great buttons!!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh my! I love the colors of course. And I LOVE how you stamped watermark flowers on those two tags.

Jessie/knightrone said...

WOW Charmaine, this is gorgeous!!

Beate said...

Charmaine, your card looks amazing!
Love the colors, love the button, the image, the ribbon.... you Rock!!!

Big cyber hugs!

Pam Speidel said...

PERFECT! Another wonderful card Charmaine! So pretty! :)

Sue said...

This is a beautiful card, Charmaine! I love it.

Best wishes to you and the rest of your family as you await the arrival of your new little bundle of joy! God's blessings are so amazing and wonderful.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Charmaine & congrats on the new little one coming!

Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous, Charmaine!! I love the images, colors, buttons...everything!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG LOVE this!!!!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Beautiful card Charmaine!! And...what kind of a rock have I been livin under to not know you were expecting!LOL!! Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Wow! What a beautiful card. Love all the pretty shades of pink!

hugs,
Jennifer

TannyP said...

Beautiful card! I think you did a fantastic job with this. Congrats on the newest bug! I can't believe you still find time to get all this done =)

Denise Marzec said...

Totally bright and fun and GORGEOUS!

Donna Baker said...

oooh, I LOVE these colors! Jenn's sketches are always fun

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails