Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, I challenged the Prettie Girls to create a card using a masking technique. I used the basic masking technique by masking Sophia to add the palm tree from Soakin' Up the Sun behind her. This Sophia is the Stamp of the Month for August from Paper Pretties, called Story Time Sophia. She is adorable! Paper Pretties has also released Give Thanks Sophia today and sentiments to go with her!

Be sure to check out what the other Prettie Girls have created using a masking technique! I know I'm excited to see!

Christi Thorsen
Danielle Lounds
Frances Byrne
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jana Weaver
Jessica Diedrich
Jessie Rone
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Story Time Sophia (Paper Pretties); Paper- DCWV; Accessories- Old Olive grosgrain (SU), Copic markers; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! Love her under the tree with the great striped dp!! :)

StampOwl said...

loving sophia under the tree

Lorie said...

I love this stamp and can't wait to use it! Your cute card makes me want it today...I'm not very patient can ya tell?

Jana Weaver said...

Guess we were on the same wavelength..huh?? Very cute, and I love the striped dp you used!!

Danni said...

So fun! Great job!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute image, and you've colored it perfectly!! Sweet card!!

Jodi Collins said...

AWESOME Charmaine! Great minds think alike huh? LOVE the palm tree behind Sophia!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I LOVE this Charmaine! Beautiful!!! Thanks for an awesome challenge!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

ACK! DARLING, Charmaine!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Oh I so want to be where she is right now!LOL!! Fun card Charmaine!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

ACKKK!! Too cute!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling Charmaine!! Love how you have her reading under a palm tree. Now that's dreamy!! Wish I were reading under a palm tree in Hawaii!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails