Tuesday, June 30, 2009

School Days

Here's a cute little set I got at Stamper's Dream a little while ago. This is the first chance I've had to ink it up. It's called School For Max and it's from Stampendous. Isn't that little mouse adorable? I thought the set would be perfect for little cards, treats or scrapbook pages for my kids since they're all very young. I'd like to put together some preschool scrapbook pages of Savannah and this set would work very well.

I used the Penny Lane Free Bird paper from My Mind's Eye, also found at Stamper's Dream. The holograph stickers are the An Apple a Day stickers from Stampendous.

Don't forget to check out the Sales & Specials section at Stamper's Dream. Michelle has LOTS of stuff in there that you just might want to snatch up before it's all gone! Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- School For Max (Stampendous); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Penny Lane Free Bird (My Mind's Eye), white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- Copic markers, An Apple a Day Stickers (Stampendous); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute, Charmaine!!! That little mouse is just adorable! :-)

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!!!

Bethany Paull said...

Darling! I love the little apple stickers.

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable!! Cute cute! :)

Rose Ann said...

That little mousey is so cute, and I love the apples too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails