Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Michelle!

Today is Michelle's birthday and the Stamper's Dream Team is celebrating! Please help us celebrate by leaving Michelle some birthday love over on her blog!

Michelle, I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are! Sending you BIG HUGS on your special day!

I used the Birthday Frames Clear set from Hero Arts along with the Breaking Free paper from My Mind's Eye. Both of these items can be found at Stamper's Dream.

Be sure and visit the rest of the Dream Team to see their birthday wishes for Michelle!

Becca
Cammie
Denise
Kimberly
Laurie
Tosh

Thanks for stopping by and helping us to celebrate! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Birthday Frames (Hero Arts); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette); Paper- Breaking Free (My Mind's Eye); Accessories- Copic markers, grosgrain (May Arts), paper piercer; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE that birthday card! Those are some of my favorite colors!!! I have to say you guys really pulled off a big surprise for me. What a wonderful way to start my day...with beautiful cards and lots of love. Thanks, my dear friend, for making my day extra special! {{{HUGS!}}}

Denise Marzec said...

Gosh this is SWEET, Charmaine! I love it!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just adorable Charmaine!! I LOVE the cones in the bg with the party hat and sweet sentiment!!

Carolyn King said...

LOVE this---cute as can be and love the paper too!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute birthday card - Charmaine!!! Love the DP :) Hugs ~S~

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awww, how cute and fun!!

Amy Sheffer said...

So cute, Charmaine! The dp is perfect! Love your coloring on the party hat!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails