Thursday, June 11, 2009

Prettie Sketch

Here's a "Prettie" little card I made using the Trim the Tree set from Paper Pretties. I also used Danielle's fabulous sketch for today's challenge. We'd LOVE for you to play along as well! Head on over to Danielle's blog for the sketch and keywords if you decide to play along!

There was a spot in the sketch for a sentiment, but I kind of left that off. :) I couldn't decide on a sentiment and then when I added the ribbon, it took up that spot. Oh well, sometimes you need cards without sentiments, right? I can always add one later or put it on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're having a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Trim the Tree (Paper Pretties); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Delighted Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions); Accessories- ribbon and die cut flower from Delighted Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions), Threading Water border punch (Fiskars), paper piercer, white gel pen, brad (Making Memories), Copic markers; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

11 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Love how you used a Christmas stamp for another purpose! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty my friend! Love that you put a flower by her hand instead!

Denise Marzec said...

So bright and fun!!

Cheryl said...

So adorable! Love that color combo, and what a great job on coloring!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors, Charmaine!

Bethany Paull said...

Very nice. I just love that giant flower embellie.

Connie M. said...

So pretty, Charmine! Love the flower accent!!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So sweet Charmaine!! Love the different dp's and your faux sewing!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Charmaine!!

Unknown said...

So adorable - great way to use her!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails