Thursday, June 4, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek - Day 2

Today I get to show you another peek of a new set to be released at Taylored Expressions tomorrow, Friday, June 5th at 8am Pacific! This set is called For the Love of Cupcakes. It's another new set in the Whimsical Wishes line and it's ADORABLE, not to mention the Key Ingredients! The Doodlebug papers are so fun and colorful. Taylor is offering a For the Love of Cupcakes Bundle which includes some glitter stickers, die cut card and confections brads. You may want to check that out as well!









For my project today, I created a gift set using some cupcake bath and body products that I found in the Target $1 bin months ago. I bought a couple of sets and gave one away as a gift, but I came across the other set which I forgot I still had! I thought it went perfectly with the colors and papers in the For the Love of Cupcakes Key Ingredients Kit. I added a little "marker" in the gift basket with some birthday wishes.



Half of the Baker's Dozen is featuring the For the Love of Cupcakes set today and the other half is featuring another adorable set being released, so be sure and visit their blogs to see all of the release goodness! :)



Ana Wohlfahrt
Dawn Easton
Denise Marzec
Donna Baker
Jen del Muro
Jodi Collins
Laura Fredrickson
Laurie Schmidlin
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Sankari Wegman and, of course
Taylor VanBruggen!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure and check back tomorrow for more new release sets and the actual release! Have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- For the Love of Cupcakes (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Cupcake Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions); Accessories- ribbon and glitter stickers from Cupcake Ingredients and Bundle (Taylored Expressions); Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copic markers; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

19 comments:

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Charmaine, what a fun and completely yummy gift set! I especially love the popped up cupcake frosting...so cute!

Livet med en Vildmarksguide said...

You really do pretty things, keep up the good work!

Taylor said...

Mmmm... yummy! Soo cute, Charmaine! I have that same cupcake basket (I think from the $1 spot at Target) and I didn't realize until now how well it goes with these images! Can't wait to make up a little gift set myself!

Andrea Walford said...

What a cute card!

Sankari W. said...

I TOTALLY LOVE that gift set! You totally are the Queen of creating awesome gift sets!!! LOVE the card and the dimensions and the way you adorned the corners!! Simply LOVELY!!!
as always!!!
Hugs!
Sankari :)

Alex said...

Reallly adorable set Charmaine, and that paper is fabulous!! I am lovin' all the new sets, I want them ALL *sigh* LOVE the popped up frosting, it looks amazing! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise Marzec said...

Cute Cute CUUUUTE! I love the set you made!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

How perfect is that basket with this kit! Love the little set it makes and your card is so sweet!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

So cute! Love that gift basket!

Karen Giron said...

What a fun little set! AND that bow is delish!!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Charmaine! I know when I click on your blog I will be in for a treat and today is no exception!! This is a delight through and through!!!

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable gift set! So fun and yummy!!!!

Bethany Paull said...

Great gift set. And that card is precious.

Silke Ledlow said...

More cuteness today!!! Love your gift idea and your super cute card!!! Hugs ~S~

Connie M. said...

Oh Charmine, what an adorable gift set! So very cute!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Totally cute Charmaine!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How adorable is this set!! Love the fun colors and patterns!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Wow, you have been one busy girl!!

Donna Baker said...

this is PERFECTION! I wish I had bought MORE of the cupcake stuff from the $ spot! ugh...

what a great fun gift set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails