Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Get a Kick

Here's a cute little card using one of my favorite characters. . .Changito! This is the Changito Kick stamp and I Get a Kick sentiment from Stampendous. You can find them both at Stamper's Dream. They are both cling rubber stamps which make them very easy to store and even easier to stamp with. Michelle has a lot of adorable Stampendous stamps in the store and a lot of them are the cling stamps.

I colored the image with Copic markers and added some faux stitching to frame the image. The card came together pretty quickly. Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Changito Kick, I Get a Kick (Stampendous); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Pure Poppy (PTI); Accessories- gingham ribbon, brad (Darice), paper piercer, Copic markers; Finished card measures 4.25" square

11 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is TOO cute for words Charmaine! What a great layout and I LOVE your coloring on this little cutie!!

Bethany Paull said...

Cute! I like how you continued your sentiment over to that brad.

Gabriela said...

Seriously, is there no end to your talent? I love this one too!

Alex said...

Totally stinkin' adorable Charmaine!! I love the layout and the coloring of this one is fabulous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Cute!!!!! Fabulously colored!! And I love the lines to that circle with the brad. Darling!!

Rose Ann said...

So cute, Charmaine!! Love that monkey, your coloring, and stitching!!

Melissa said...

Hahahahaha! Fabulous and totally my sense of humor!

Many Blessings,
M.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OMW- this is ADORABLE! I love Changito! :)

Carol L said...

How cute! I love how the sentiment suggests a kicking motion! Beautiful coloring :)
Carol

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is too cute! I love your little piercing addition to the sentiment. :)

Kristine said...

Heeheee...this is THE BEST!! :) I have a 9 year old monkey-lover right here! Love that big saying and your piercing...it's all fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails