Thursday, June 18, 2009

What's Brewing?

Lately, I have been LOVING the color yellow. Maybe because the weather has been nice and because my favorite season is summer. Yellow just makes me smile.

For today's card I used the Look Who's Perky set from Paper Pretties. I think this sentiment is neat for sending a "what's new" type of card. . .especially perfect for a coffee lover! I used some ribbon that my fellow Prettie Danielle sent to me. Isn't it just gorgeous? I just LOVE it! I worked perfectly with my colors today. Speaking of Danielle, today is day she posts her new Prettie Challenge! Hop on over to her blog to see what it is! Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you're having a happy day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Look Who's Perky (Paper Pretties); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- So Saffron (SU), patterned (Memory Box); Accessories- ribbon (unknown), Plain Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), paper piercer, white gel pen, Copic markers; Finished card measures 4.25" square

10 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a pretty card! I love this yellow....not too bright, just pretty and soft. I wish you could send a bit of summer over here. It has been cold and rainy allllll June!

Denise Marzec said...

I've been loving yellow lately too. My newest fav is PTI lemon tart with kraft. This is SUCH a sweet card, Charmaine! Love that plaid DP.

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Charmaine!! The yellow is so cheery!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I have always loved yellow! It was the color of my bedroom growing up! :)

Janine said...

Hi Charmaine!! Every time I come by there is always such a pretty card!! Love the yellow!!

Cheryl said...

That is so pretty! For some reason, my eyes are drawn to yellows and even a yellow/blue combo....this is just lovely!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oooh - so pretty! I love the color yellow, too. It is just so cheery!

Alex said...

Really pretty and bright - I love the yellow and the gingham paper is perfect!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is delish in yellow Charmaine!! LOVE this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails