Friday, June 26, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #86

I can't believe it's Friday already and time for another Weekend Sketch Challenge! This week's sketch is hosted by Cami. Head on over to her blog to see the sketch and play along! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword WSC86.

For my card today, I used the Bubbles set from Our Craft Lounge. I just LOVE this set! As you can see from the sketch, the focal point was a star, but I didn't have a star punch big enough for an image so I changed my focal point to a flower. I thought Bubbles fit in there perfectly. :)

Be sure to check out the fabulous creations of Cambria, Laurie, Lori, Mary Jo and Sharon to see what they've created using today's sketch! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Bubbles (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Delighted Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions); Accessories- Copic markers, paper piercer, white gel pen, circle punches (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

8 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

It just looks like you and me for the sketch so far this morning, sweetie! Bubbles is so cute -- I love the soft yellow you used!

Connie M. said...

So very fun, Charmaine!! Such a cute image with such a cute sentiment!!

Lori Craig said...

This is sweet. Love that little turtle. Very fun. Have a wonderful weekend, Charmaine! Hugs!

Jekka said...

This is what a refer to as a "smile" card. One cannot help but smile when they see it. Everything from the colors to the images just cause a smile to spread across my face. Thanks for the dose of happiness this morning!

Memories of Time said...

So sorry about the sketch confusion... I thought Beate was back and posting. :) LOVE what you did with Bubbles! Have a great weekend Charmaine!

Silke Ledlow said...

He,he,he - this is way tooooo cute!!! Awesome take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!! I love it!!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh! He is so cute! Especially in that flower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails