Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sending Sunshine

It's been a while since I've made a card using one of these adorable images from Stampavie. This is the Candy Time Clear stamp by Rachelle Ann Miller. The paper is Penny Lane Maggie May from My Mind's Eye and the ribbon is Lavender Sheer from May Arts. All of these products can be found at Stamper's Dream.

I colored the image using Copic markers. The border punch is from EK Success. I used to use purple all of the time, but haven't in a while. I just LOVE this paper from My Mind's Eye. So many, fun, happy colors!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're having a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Candy Time (Rachelle Ann Miller, Stampavie), Thoughtful Messages (Hero Arts); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Penny Lane Maggie May (My Mind's Eye), Plum Pudding (PTI); Accessories- Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copic markers, border punch (EK Success), ribbon (May Arts); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

10 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, Charmaine!! I love the colors, papers, and your pretty ribbon!!

Unknown said...

That is so stinkin' cute, Charmaine! Love the dp with that adorable little image.

Karen Motz said...

What a sweet image! Love that paper and your colouring it fabulous. I like the little touch of stitching too on the sentiment and the top of the image panel.

Bethany Paull said...

What fabulously fun colors and a great job coloring as well. I really love the stitching through your sentiment layer.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Precious, precious, precious Charmaine. Great minds think alike. I just made a card with this very same image...it's going up tomorrow. Love your coloring and the fun colors you used!!

April said...

Charmaine I love the card. I check out your blog everyday. Just wanted you to know your talent is amazing and your definitely an inspiration. Keep those beautiful and fun cards coming.....

Unknown said...

So sweet!! Love the purple! :)

Debbie Lee said...

Such a pretty card! I love that RAM stamp and I LOVE purple!

Anonymous said...

Look at the bright colours of this one, love it Charlie!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I LOVE your card, Charmaine! WOW it's taking me forever to get caught up in blogland since my trip but I'm LOVING your posts since I was away! hope you are doing well!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails