Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Got Margaritas?

Fun, summery cards are just so much fun to make right now. They make me smile. :) For this card I used the Margaritas Clear Stamp set by Impression Obsession paired with the Breaking Free papers from My Mind's Eye. Both of these products can be found at Stamper's Dream along with lots of other new and excited products that you can find in the New Arrivals section!

I hope you're having a great week! Thanks for stopping by today. . .I really appreciate it! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Margaritas (Impression Obsession); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Memento); Paper- Kraft (PTI), Breaking Free (My Mind's Eye); Accessories- Copic markers, corner rounder, ribbon (May Arts), oval and scallop oval punch (Marvy Uchida), Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love it Charmaine....makes me want to kick back by the beach and enjoy one!

Connie M. said...

Hehehe! Such a cute and fun card, Charmaine!!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Oh I love that margarita glass! It looks yummy enough to pick up and drink! I love it!

Unknown said...

Ooohhhhh.... a strawberry margarita! YUM! Love it with that gorgeous new paper! Great card, Charmaine!

Alex said...

what a fun card and totally cute Charmaine, I love the pink!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bethany Paull said...

Hi Charmaine! Love your all grown up, girly girl card. The dew drops are so cool curving around your focal point.

Anonymous said...

Up here in Canada we call them Beergaritta's! And just as yummy! Very cute Charlie!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Yuummmm, I need one..a big one!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Looks so great! LOVE the pink!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails