Saturday, June 27, 2009

Having a Bad Day?

When I first saw the Beach Bum set from Taylored Expressions, I couldn't help but giggle at this image and sentiment. Haven't we all had days like this? I know I have, but receiving a card with this image and sentiment would definitely make me smile!

I used the Beach Bum Key Ingredients for the card and Copic markers to color the image. I loved the bubbles in the paper and thought they were perfect for the image.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're having a great weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Beach Bum (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Beach Bum Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions); Accessories- corner rounder, Copic markers, Life Preserver brad (Taylored Expressions); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love it! It really shows off that fun paper in the KI kit. :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Adorable1! Love the little lifesaver ring at the end of the sentiment Charmaine!!

Dawn Easton said...

hehe! I giggled at this image and sentiment too! It's sure to make someone smile!
Your colouring is fantastic!

Unknown said...

Totally fun!! would definitely make me smile! :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh my - I would have a huge smile! Heck - I do now! Adorable.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails