Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day Verve

Have you been checking out the Verve Blog for the this month's Project Parade? This month's theme is It's a Guy Thing, so if you're looking for ideas for the men in your life you might just find what you're looking for! There are also chances to win some Verve stamps, so head on over!

Today I posted my project! My husband has been after me to create white framed scrapbook pages for the entryway of our home. He now has three that are his very own. :) Here is the latest one that I made him using Verve stamps! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, Charmaine! Those babies steal the show. They are simply adorable!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Precious Charmaine!! Love the sepia tone with the fab colors!! I'm sure your DH will treasure this keepsake with those precious angels!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, so SWEET!

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Love your frame. How cool that your hubby wants "scrapbook" projects in the entryway.

Unknown said...

Love those sweet faces!! Just adorable! :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh Charmaine - I just ADORE this! And now you've given me something to work on for Father's Day! :)

Alex said...

This is sooooooo adorable Charmaine - those babies are totally cute, what a nice gift for Father's Day! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tanja said...

This is AWESOME, Charmaine! I'm inspired!
BTW, go Pittsburgh. What a year - the Penguins AND the Steelers!

Jodi Collins said...

How AWESOME is this! Your hallway must be GORGEOUS with all your creations hanging there!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails