Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, Christi challenged the Prettie Girls to make a 3x3 card with buttons on it. I haven't made a 3x3 card in a while, so that was A LOT of fun! I got to use up lots of scraps since the pieces were so little.
I used the Soakin' Up the Sun set from Paper Pretties. I just love this little beach basket image. It's the perfect size for a little card. Make sure you stop to see what the rest of the Prettie Girls have created for this challenge:
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Soakin' Up the Sun (Paper Pretties); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Accessories- gingham ribbon (Darice), buttons (Foofala), Circle and Scallop circle punches (SU), Copic markers; Finished card measures 3"x3"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! The ribbon is perfect!! :)

Janine said...

Hi Charmaine... Such a cute card.
Sorry that I haven't been around in awhile... I am never disappointed when I come by!!
Have a wonderful day!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is sooooo cute, Charmaine!!

Kristine said...

Hi Charmaine :) This is so cute! Hittin' the beach...wish I could do that, lol. It's rainy and grey here today. Thanks for sharing this cheery li'l card! Have a great day!!
xXx

Andrea Walford said...

What a nice summer card! Those buttons look great!

Bethany Paull said...

Perfect for summer. That's exactly what my beach bag always looks like: towel, sunscreen, book, glasses. too cute.

Connie M. said...

This is such a fresh and fun card! Love it, Charmaine!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous Charmaine!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails