Monday, June 15, 2009

Quick and Simple

When I first saw some of the new stamps from Impression Obsession, all I could picture was a super simple card like this. How much easier could it get, right? I stamped the image using Ocean Tides ink and then stamped the sentiment using Onyx Black ink. I used watercolor paper and tore the front edge of the card and sponged some Ocean Tides ink on it. I plan to make a few cards sets as gifts using this card. They will be finished in no time!

Apparently this stamp is sold out over at Stamper's Dream right now, but I will let you know when Michelle plans to have more in stock. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- A Day at the Beach (Impression Obsession), Warm Words (SU); Ink- Ocean Tides (PTI), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- watercolor (Aquarelle); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Simply gorgeous!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just fabulous. A one layer beauty.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So soft and pretty Charmaine!!

Bethany Paull said...

I love how you used water color paper and tore it. I thought it was one of those expensive note cards.

Rose Ann said...

Simple and so pretty!! I love the image, color, and your torn & inked edge!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! Very artsy and pretty! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails