Friday, June 5, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #84

I can't believe Friday is here again and it's time for another Weekend Sketch Challenge! This week's sketch is hosted by Laurie, so head on over to her blog to see the actual sketch and post a link to your creation if you decide to play along! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword WSC84. We LOVE to see your creations!

For my card I used the Hello Spring and the Just Bugz sets from Our Craft Lounge. You can also find both of these sets at Stamper's Dream! I stamped the ladybug on Breaking Free patterned paper from My Mind's Eye (also at Stamper's Dream) and punched it out with a 1 1/4" circle punch, then added it to the scallop circle.

Make sure you stop to see what Cambria, Jenn, Laurie, Lori, Mary Jo and Sharon have created using today's sketch! I'm sure they're all just beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Hello Spring, Just Bugz (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Breaking Free (My Mind's Eye), Pink Pirouette (SU); Accessories- 1 1/4" circle punch, paper piercer, white gel pen, ribbon (May Arts); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

14 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

Looks like we both had ladybugs on the mind today, Charmaine! And I just picked up that paper recently but haven't used it yet! Absolutely adorable -- love the stitching & ribbon accents, too!

Connie M. said...

This is just waaay to adorable! Love the mix of paper and this little bug!

Unknown said...

Well that is just so stinkin' cute, Charmaine!!! Gorgeous stitching, and I'm loving' that Breaking Free paper! :)

Jennifer Aviles said...

This is so cute, Charmaine! So feminine and frilly - love it!

Lori Craig said...

Love this little lady. Darling card, Charmaine! Have a wonderful weekend!

Bethany Paull said...

Love your doubly dotted bug Charmaine! Very fun and fab card!

Alex said...

How totally adorable, I love that ladybug and the colors of the paper are fabulous!! What a cute layout too - off to print the sketch so I can play! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores said...

I am loving this! That dp is fantastic!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute, great layout!!

Margaret Kane Ward said...

This is such a cute card. I love the papers and the little tiny ribbon & sewing. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration

Anonymous said...

OOOO, I love this one too!

Memories of Time said...

Totally sweet Charmaine! LOVE that lady bug and the paper is just DREAMY!!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute ladybug card!! Love the papers too!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love those papers with that sweet ladybug card Charmaine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails