Monday, July 20, 2009

A Few More Pics

I promised I would share some more pictures of Isabelle and her brother and sisters. This is the first I've been able to get to the computer and put a post together!

The kids came to the hospital to see their new little sister and they just LOVED her. Even now, they fight over who's going to hold her next and I'm always chasing them away from the crib when she's sleeping.




Isabelle has two more mommies in her big sisters. They love to put her blanket back on her when she kicks it off and go running with her every cry.




Big brother Isaac is ready to share his toys with her. I have to watch him around the crib because he'll just chuck toys in at her. . .not to hurt her or hit her, but so she can play with them! LOL He's so sweet with her. This picture of him and his little sister just broke my heart. When he first saw her, he just put his cheek up against her and smiled. He still does that and it makes my heart melt each time.
It's taking us some time to adjust (well, me really) since I can't quite move around like I'm used to yet, but things are getting easier every day. Today is Isabelle's first doctor's appointment so I'm anxious to see how she's grown already! Thank you for all the well wishes and congratulations! It was so nice to read all of your comments. . .it was nice to have all my friends checking in on me! :)


24 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a beautiful family! I am so happy for you! Thank you for sharing your family pics with us. All your children are just beautiful!!!

Michele Kovack said...

What a beautiful family you have! Congrats again!

Dana White said...

Charmaine your family is gorgeous thanks for sharing the pictures - it sounds like you are all doing great!

Connie M. said...

Oh my!! How very sweet, Charmaine! What a wonderful looking family, and sweet little addition! Congrats!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

OMG Charmaine she is just gorgeous! Love love love these...thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann said...

Precious family photos, Charmaine!! I'm glad to hear that you and Isabelle are doing so well!! Hugs!!

April said...

What a gorgeous family!!! Many congratulations to all of you!!! Thanks for sharing your family pics with us!!! Very special!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love every one of them! You have SUCH a beautiful family!!!

Karen Motz said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL family Charmaine! Thanks so much for sharing your photos. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics - she's beautiful as is the rest of the family!! I just love seeing those sweet faces welcoming the baby! How precious!!! Hope you're feeling better! :)

Gabriela said...

Congratulations again on Isabelle's arrival. I adore all the new family pictures you've posted - your children are little cherubs. I'm amazed that your able to move around and get to the computer. It took me 4 weeks after my C-section to get up and walk around. It was terribly painful but I was a lot older than you. Patience, Grasshopper.

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGOsh, how ADORABLE!!! I just want to squeeze all of them!! Too fabulous!!

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely adorable pictures girl! Hope you all are doing well!

Linda Carson said...

What a beautiful family!! You have been truly blessed!!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I just love babies. I still can't believe I only have one as I would of loved a big family! So cute, look at the one with Issac, her eyes are open so big! Adorable!

Bethany Paull said...

That is so cute that Isaac wants to share his toys! LOL. I'm so happy for you all.

Barbara Taylor said...

What an adorable family. Children are a wonderful blessing from God. They give us Hope & Faith in each tomorrow. God Bless. Little Isaac will be a Big Brother to all his sisters.

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwwww, precious!!

Sandy Knecht said...

Your family is precious. Thank you for sharing. God bless you all!

Christi Flores said...

What a gorgeous family!!! That story of big brother melted my heart too. :) I'm sure you'll adjust soon and be back to being Super Woman! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations on your beautiful addition.

charna

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh Charmaine, Isabelle is beautiful as is the rest of your family!! I don't know how you have a moment to stamp!! You are definitely an amazing woman!! Congratulations to you all!

Linda Beeson said...

How incredibly sweet! Nothing like a precious newborn and it looks like she just fits right in already.

Alex said...

Oh, I just knew I had missed the grand event since I have not been over in awhile with my new job!! Congratulations Charmaine, she is beautiful and what fabulous pics of your gorgeous little family - I am thrilled for you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails