Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy July 4th!

Happy Fourth of July! This is my FAVORITE holiday and I just LOVE celebrating with picnics and fireworks! Hope your day is safe and fun-filled!

I used one of my favorite Stampendous Bee images for this card. I got it a while ago at Stamper's Dream, but it has since flown off the shelves! LOL Michelle does have lots of other adorable Stampendous images, though! I paired this image with patterned paper from the Summer Stack by Die Cut With a View. I thought it would be perfect for the little bee about to dig into his watermelon! I can't wait to dig into some watermelon myself! :)

Have a WONDERFUL day today and thanks so much for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Watermelon Bee (Stampendous); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Summer Stack (DCWV), white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- circle and scallop circle punches (Marvy-Uchida), ribbon (Darice), paper piercer; Copic markers; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

12 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh VERY cute...love the image and I love picnics too, girl. Have fun today!!

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute, Charmaine!!! I think I picked up that stamp last summer on our US vacation and I've never used it...thanks for the reminder!!

Happy 4th to you and your family!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute girl!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Charlie, this is adorable! Happy 4th girl!

StampOwl said...

Happy birthday Charmaine ... hope you have a fabulous day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie said...

This is adorable! I just love that little buggie!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Hope you had a WONDERFUL 4th, Charmaine! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable card! :)

Rose Ann said...

This is totally adorable, and a PERFECT 4th of July card!! LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

Too stinkin' cute!! Love that dp! :)

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and sketch!

Donna Baker said...

this is SO cute - I hope you had a wonderful weekend of lots of celebrating!!

Danielle L. said...

This is so sweet! Love the red, white and black and the coloring is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails