Thursday, July 23, 2009

We've Moved!

It's been a while since I've made a long card. I used to make them a lot more, but I've gotten away from that for some reason. Anyway, I decided to use the Home Sweet Home set from Paper Pretties. As much as I don't like moving personally, I chose to use happy, bright colors rather than colors that show how I really feel about moving! LOL
Today is Thursday, so don't forget that Danielle's Weekly Challenge is posted today! I always like to check out what Danielle has going on! Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Home Sweet Home (Paper Pretties); Paper- Delighted Series (My Mind's Eye); Accessories- Copic markers, Oval and Scallop oval punches (Marvy Uchida); Finished card measures 3"x6"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! love the rounded corners on the long card! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Charmaine, I love the shape!!

Danielle L. said...

Oh snap! Extra cute and love the yellow and oranges! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails