Monday, July 13, 2009

Person to Become

As you're reading this, I'm already at the hospital and have probably already had the baby! I can't believe it really, as I sit here typing this a day earlier. Hopefully my hubby will be posting news and pics for you later today or tomorrow!

Anyway, today I wanted to share with you a card I made using one of the July Viva la Verve Sketches that Amber just rocks with! This sketch called for a twist of distressing! I haven't distressed cards in a while, so it was a nice change of pace for me. I used the Just For You set from the latest Verve release. The patterned paper came from my stash and I believe it's Wild Asparagus.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful week! I have posts scheduled throughout the week for you, so hopefully they will post at their designated times. I'll check back in with you when I get back home! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Just For You (Verve Stamps); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette), Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss (SU); Paper- Wild Asparagus, Dark Chocolate (PTI); Accessories- Certainly Celery grosgrain (SU), paper piercer, Choc. Chip marker (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

13 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Goodness, that's STUNNING!

Connie M. said...

Oh wow! This is just sooo beautiful, Charmine! Love the bit of sponging and the great mix of papers!!

Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous, Charmaine!!

I'm thinking of you, and praying that everything went well. I'll be back to see pictures. Hugs!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely Gorgeous and I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you today!!!

Can't wait to see pics of the new lil Oodabug! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card...hope everything goes well today - can't wait to see pictures of the newest little cutie!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just gorgeous, Charmaine! Hope everything goes super smooth with baby Isabelle! :)

Unknown said...

CANNOT WAIT to hear the news!! :) Your card is beautiful too! :)

Danni said...

Wonderful card!
And congrats on your new bundle of love!

Bethany Paull said...

Such a beautiful, sophisticated card! I hope everything is going well and you're holding your new little bundle of cuteness.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is stunning and I am SO EXCITED for you!! LOVE it!!

Donna Baker said...

what a beautiful card! this is one of my favorite patterns in that big slab of papers! can't wait to see the baby-you've been on my mind a lot lately in anticipation of hearing the news/seeing her!!

diane mcvey said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear about the baby! That is SO exciting...
I'm sure she is gorgeous, just like Mom!!!
Have a great week...

Teri said...

Love this card and the distressed look.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails