Sunday, July 12, 2009

Flower Soft Happy Birthday!

Here's a soft, sweet birthday card I made using some Lemon Flower Soft. I just LOVE how light this color is. It makes the flowers look so soft and delicate. I used the Welcome Baby Cuttlebug folder for the background and stamped Happy Birthday on the space that the folder leaves for a die cut sentiment. As a finishing touch, I used some Lemon Tart buttons.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- A Flower For All Seasons (SU), Everything Happy (Stampendous); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Lemon Tart (PTI); Accessories- oval punch (Marvy Uchida), Lemon Flower Soft (Flower Soft), Lemon Tart buttons (PTI), Welcome Baby Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), corner rounder, Copic markers; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

6 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So soft and beautiful!!

Anthonette said...

Gorgeous card, Charmaine! That flower soft looks so nice.

Best wishes on your delivery tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of your card! So sweet and pretty!

Shy said...

Oh I love this card. Makes me think spring. :) Very pretty!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, *I'm* the lucky one to receive this SUPER ADORABLE card! Oh my gosh, Charmaine, thanks so much!! I love it!!

Rose Ann said...

I love this is yellow, and your texture is fabulous!! Love the little touched of Flower Soft!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails