Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Happy Mail!

I have been blessed with some Happy Birthday mail! My sweet, sweet friend Pam Speidel sent me this package complete with a Changito card (my favorite little monkey), some ribbon and embellishments! What a wonderful surprise package! Thank you so much, Pam! I just LOVE everything.

The next card is from sweet, sweet Denise. She is just the BEST at sending cards in the mail for no reason. . .and to get one for my birthday too. . .WOW! Thank you, Denise! It's just BEAUTIFUL!


This ADORABLE card is from Karen Motz. This card is delicious enough to eat! Thank you so much for thinking of me, Karen. . .I really appreciate it!

Lastly, I received this adorable cupcake card from Gloria. It is so happy and bright! Thank you, Gloria, for sending some sunshine my way!

Thanks, girls for making my birthday even more special! I really appreciate all of your thoughtfulness! HUGS!

19 comments:

Yvette said...

Congrats on your upcoming arrival! :) Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Charmaine! Sending hugs and prayers that all goes well with your delivery!

Sandi H. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Congratulations on your upcoming arrival!! May God Bless You and your Family!

Kerri said...

Happy birthday Charmaine, and congratulations on your new soon to be little one! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and baby Isabelle!

Justine said...

Apparently you are being "Blessed" much more than you realize...... SHHH head over to the Verve Blog and Congratulations on your little "oodabug"

judy anderson said...

Another babe, where have I been? Congratulations!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful happy mail!! You deserve it, Charmaine!!

Dana White said...

Charmaine- just stumbled on the blog hop & your exciting news - contgrats to you & your family and your newest little bug!! all the best

Christi Flores said...

Loving all the happy mail! I'll be thinking of you next week. I hope everything goes well! :)

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Happy Birthday Charmaine! Have a great day!

Elena said...

Congratulations on your soon to be little one!
And Happy Birthday to you, Charmaine!
Thank you for sharing your happy mail!

Teresa Kline said...

congratulations on the new baby girl.....I pray all goes well!

enjoy *~*

StampinCathy said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Congrats on the new little one too! Wow the Verve Divas knows how to celebrate in style. Can't wait to see the pics!

Tracey said...

Congratulations on the impending arrival of your little princess! Best wishes!

Caryl P said...

Happy birthday and congrats on the soon to arrive baby! Enjoy both!

Lynda Benden said...

Congratulations Charmaine!!! I hope you enjoyed your "shower" today!!! LOL!!! Take care!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Congratulations Charmaine! I just heard (through the surprise shower blog hop) that you're expecting a baby girl any day now. How wonderful! I have four children myself, so I think even numbers are the best! What a blessing children are... especially sweet little babies. May God richly bless you all.

Lisa

Robbie said...

Congratulations on your new soon-to-be arrival!

Cheryl said...

What great cards! Happy Birthday, and congrats on your soon-to-be-new-oodabug addition!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails