Sunday, March 18, 2007

And the Oodagoodies Go To. . .

Pam Speidel who said...
Your "oodagoodies" really caught my eye! They are fabulous little creations and we would all LOVE to win them! :)To answer your question...I love blogs that are "active" with new posts often, preferably with photos of their creations with supply lists and instructions.Great site YOU have Charmaine! Smiles, Pam :)
March 15, 2007 9:51 PM

Congratulations, Pam! If you send me an email with your mailing address, I'll get these out to you tomorrow! :)

Thank you ALL for your comments. I read every one of them and I really appreciate your input! It's tough to know if people just want to see projects or if they want to know more about you and your life. The general consensus was a little mix of everything. . .projects, tutorials, personal life. One thing that came up in just about everyone's comment was consistent posting. Well, I will do my best to keep my posting daily. I'm going to put one of your comments into motion right now and post my first ever tutorial! Keep in mind, I don't claim to have created this, I'm just walking you through MY version. Now you can make your very own Stationery Folder! Again, thanks for your comments and for playing along! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a neat prize... congrats to the winner!
love your banner btw! fantastic!

BarbK said...

Congrats to Pam, who I know from www.stamp-shack.com She is an absolutely delightful person and I'm so happy she won. I've only just discovered this blog, so I couldn't play this time, but if there's a next, I will. Charmaine, come visit by blog at www.barbscardcreations.blogspot.com and see the link to your blog there.

Pam Speidel said...

OMG!! Did I really win??!! But, I never win anything! :) Ok, I take that back...one time a few years ago I won a ball point pen at a conference. :) I love your site Charmaine and I'm thrilled to be your lucky "oodagoodie" winner!! I'll email you with my addy.
Thanks so much! Smilin' in Nebraska....Pam :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails