Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Just Doodling



I brought out my long-neglected Gelly Roll pens for this. I was just playing around, kind of doodling color here and there and this was the end result. I love the sparkly-ness of some of the colors. I'm not sure I like the overall card, but that's okay. The alphabet is by Autumn Leaves. . .the Freestyle Alphabet by Tia Bennett. I got mine here at Oriental Trading. It fits with all my SU "doodly" stuff, and is bigger than the Doodle Alphabet. Perfect for a scrapbook page! I stamped the flower from Doodle That on the right edge of the card and cut out that border, so the yellow you see is actually the inside of the card. The most time-consuming part of this was all the coloring. Have a great day and hopefully I'll be able to post more later. I'd really like to do the Color Challenge today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Freestyle Alphabet by Tia Bennett for Autumn Leaves, SU Doodle That, Tagger's Dozen; Ink- Basic Black; Paper- DCWV purple, pink, yellow; Accessories- Gelly Roll pens, pink brads from Making Memories, Bobbin Ribbon from Michael's, white gel pen

3 comments:

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

This card is so fun, funky, and colorful! Love it!
~Angie

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE card!!! I especially love the flower cut-out edge-- what a creative idea!!! This will certainly brighten up someone's day!!!

DeborahLynneS

Anonymous said...

This is a really great card. It looks like the art of James Rizzi. Very colorful and funky! Great job!!!
**Becky**

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails